We understand that down equipment equals down time. It’s our business. Routine service and preventative maintenance is crucial for keeping your equipment running at peak performance. Our factory trained staff knows the characteristics and capabilities
of the tools you use and is equipped with all the industry leading resources required to ensure your equipment is repaired/calibrated/certified to manufacturer's specifications. We calibrate equipment from most major manufacturers and we can repair
all manual, electric, pneumatic, and hydraulic tools.
Our Tool Repair Process:
- Upon arrival, each tool is tagged and has its own unique identifier.
- Tool is assessed for damage, disassembled, and all parts thoroughly are inspected.
- The equipment is repaired, cleaned, and a performance test is carried out to validate that the instrument is fully operational
- If applicable, after a repair, the tool is given full calibration and certification tag.
- Each year we calibrate and certify over 15,000 tools, keeping our customers working and fully compliant. Rely on us to service, repair, calibrate, or certify your tools and equipment.
Check out our current rates here.